|Home||» Products||» Packaging Drinking Water Plant||» Packaging Drinking Water Plant|
Packaging Drinking Water Plant
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Packaging Drinking Water Plant
SEMI-AUTOMATIC BLOW MOULDING MACHINE
- Produces PET bottles from 0.1 to 5 Ltr. capacities.
- Incorporates infrared oven to heat the performs, then the performs are loaded on the blowing machine.
- The 2 head blowing machine then blow the preheated perform into bottles up-to 2 Ltrs.
FAB SERIES AUTOMATIC MONOBLOC RINSER/ FILLER /CAPPER
- Fab series monobloc bottling machine is a third generation bottling machine incorporating state-of-art design.
- The air infeed conveyor feeds the bottle to the rinsing section. Its followed by advanced micro negative filling and then filled bottle is capped hermetically.
- Monobloc design ensures high sanitary conditions are maintained and minimal exposure of product to the atmosphere.
- The machine incorporates high level of automation like "no-bottle-no-fill" and "no-bottle-no-cap", low cap alarm duly controlled by centralized panel.
- Complete machine is aesthetically designed and fabricated and ensures sturdy and stable running.
With the help of rinsing heads bottles are inverted automatically and are cleaned with high velocity water jets to remove unwanted dust particles. The bottles from the in feed Neck Guide Plate are gripped by two pair of fingers i.e. Bottle Neck holder bracket assembly. The gripping fingers will hold the bottle by neck and necessary guide bars will invert the bottle upside down by 180 degree.
The duly inverted bottle will receive water from the rinsing nozzles on rear of the machines. The rinsing will operate from 90 to 270 degree rotation of the rinsing machine. Zero degree position is in front of the operator.
In 180- degree rotation the washing cycles will be stopped and bottles will be re-inverted and delivered to the Out feed Neck guide plate, which will transfer the bottle to the filler.
Air Conveyor is connected with output conveyor of blow moulding machine to feed the bottles online to RFC Machine. A blower is fitted on top of the frame of the air conveyor. The air pushes the bottle further automatically and the bottles enter the monoblock Rinsing, Filling & Capping Section.
Bottles are transferred from the washing station to the filling station where bottles are filled up to the neck level or as required principle of filling is based on gravity method.
The Neck holder of the filler will hold the bottle along with the help of external guide. Filling tank will have liquid probe system to control level of mineral water in filling tank. As soon as the bottle is filled and during rotation of the machines valve will be closed and bottle will be lowered and transferred on the Neck Guide Plate.
- Bottles will automatically take one cap from cap chute and the capping head will tight it.
- The bottle will enter the capping turret and by adjustable chucks, caps will be firmly tightened.
- Duly capped bottles will be transferred on the conveyor. Drive system will consist of motor, gearbox and Gear trains to drive. The machine also has in A/C drive for controlling the speed of the machine. In neck holding machine change part is required only in feed and out feed of the machine. It also has a cap elevator for feeding the cap to the chute. The machine will be enclosed with SS Frame Cabinet with Acrylic Sheet.
This machine is suitable for 28mm Perform having 26mm neck diameter below the collar. The machine can fill bottle having maximum 100 mm diameter & 330mm height. The machine can also be designed as per your specification.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- ELPRON EXCHANGE WATER ENGG. PVT. LTD.
ELPRON EXCHANGE WATER ENGG. PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.